Help Employees Embrace Proper Nutrition this March
Encouraging healthier, happier lifestyles can start at work.
By spreading awareness about the importance of maintaining a balanced, nutrient-dense diet during National Nutrition Month, you can encourage employees to eat better and feel better. By eating nutritionally balanced diets, we can all do right by our bodies and prioritize health and wellness at work and at home. Creating a supportive environment is a great first step towards helping employees embrace their own nutritional health.
During the month of March, it’s important to recognize the different ways you and your employees can prioritize their own nutrition, including:
- Eat three nutrient-packed meals each day.
- Drink at least 12 cups of water a day if you’re a woman, and 16 if you’re a man.
- Reduce your intake of added sugars.
- Reduce your sodium intake.
- Prioritize natural, whole ingredients including fruits, nuts, and veggies.
- Prepare meals at home as opposed to stopping for fast food.
Remind your employees of the importance of prioritizing their own health and wellness in order to help foster a healthier, happier workplace and promote healthy lifestyles for all. You can download our free awareness video to spread the word via digital signage in your workplace today!